North Charleston Magazine, Fall 2015
In the fall 2015 edition of North Charleston Magazine, they introduced 20 of the city’s top movers and shakers. These professionals in education, art, business and government make North Charleston a better place to live with their work and generosity.
The honorees were nominated the previous summer and selected by a committee at The Post and Courier. I had the honor of writing the profiles for the following five honorees. Read them here.
- Jim Haley, Partner at CityVolve
- Steve Hazard, Owner of Steve Hazard Studio and Art Gallery
- Kyle Lahm, Coordinator for City of North Charleston’s Office on Education, Youth, and Family
- Barbara Kelley-Duncan, CEO of Carolina Youth Development Center
- Andrea Limehouse, Co-Owner of Limehouse Produce